Major tech companies like Hewlett Packard and Micron made their humble beginnings in Boise and the city has established itself today as a thriving tech center. In the last decade alone, Idaho has seen a 61% rise in the number of high-tech companies. Boise is one of the fastest growing tech hubs in the U.S. with over 8,100 developers employed, but still manages to maintain it’s small town charm.
Meet some of our Boise staff who aren't camera shy
The most comprehensive approach to learning web development in Boise
Apprentices are salaried from day one of the apprenticeship, and this earn-and-learn model pairs real world training from an assigned instructor, with an immediate paying job past-bootcamp for the length of the Registered Apprenticeship.Learn more
Deadline to Enroll
DEC 10, 2018
to Mar 29, 2019
Dec 6, 2018
Python, MEAN, C#/.NET
If you qualify for the Registered Apprenticeship Program, part of your bootcamp tuition may be covered through state and federal workforce and education funds.
In order to qualify, you must:
• Be accepted into Coding Dojo’s Onsite Bootcamp
• Pass the interview with a participating employer partner and the Registered Apprenticeship Office of the Department of Labor.
Standard 3 Payments
1st half of remaining tuition
Due by 1st Friday of class
2nd half of remaining tuition
Due week 8 of bootcamp
Monthly 36 to 60 Month Plans
As low as $247/month
Monthly plan provided by:Apply For Financing
100% of Tuition covered, less the deposit
Up to $7500 in living expenses covered
Get approved for financing in 24 hours
• Registered Apprenticeships are a partnership between the US and Idaho Department of Labor, Coding Dojo, and Idaho companies to give individuals a path towards a successful tech career.
• Apprentices go through a rigorous 14-week software developer onsite training program at the Coding Dojo campus in Boise. This is followed by a 6-month on-the-job apprenticeship with an Idaho employer and results in a highly valuable Completion of Registered Apprenticeship certificate and the potential for a full-time job, right on graduation from the program.
• Apprentices are salaried from day one of the apprenticeship, and this earn-and-learn model pairs real world training from an assigned instructor, with an immediate paying job post-bootcamp for the length of the Registered Apprenticeship.
To be eligible for a Registered Apprenticeship, prospective apprentices must complete the 14-week coding bootcamp onsite at our Boise, ID campus and satisfy graduation requirements.
• Apply and gain admission to Coding Dojo’s 14-week bootcamp in Boise, ID
• Complete the 14-week course and satisfy all graduation requirements*
The goal of admissions is to ensure you're ready for the challenges of the program.
• Begin training with your assigned mentor and company.
• Earn while you learn - salaried from day one of the apprenticeship.
Upon finishing the training program, earn a Completion of Registered Apprenticeship certificate.